Exchange Features & Benefits
Learn What Exchange 2010 Can Do For You
An investment in a DomainPeople Exchange plan is an investment in the productivity, efficiency and security of your business. DomainPeople's Microsoft Exchange 2010 hosting provides the following features and benefits to our customers all for one straightforward price.
- Access your email from anywhere through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices (ActiveSync), keeping your team connected and informed at all times
- No limit on number of email accounts
- Large mailboxes ensure you never are forced to delete important emails
- Email files up to 1GB quickly, simply and securely.
- Available email protocols for transmission and retrieval include RPC over HTTPS, MAPI, POP3 and IMAP
Calendars and Contacts
- Distribution Lists and Global Address books allow storage of corporate contacts and groups to share with entire company roster
- Shared Contacts allow team members to contribute important customer/partner information
- Shared calendars make it possible to see when team members are available for meetings
- Task management enables creation, assignment and delegation of chores to your team members
- Exchange's RPC over HTTPS connection to Outlook creates a secure link between your Outlook client and the Exchange server, meeting and surpassing the most restrictive security requirements
- Spam and Virus Filtering system comes standard with every mailbox
Top Benefits of using DomainPeople's Exchange 2010 hosting:
- Affordability – Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership by using DomainPeople's hardware, infrastructure, and personnel for hosted service.
- Productivity – Calendar sharing, contact sharing and task sharing increase your ability to collaborate efficiently on projects. Create a virtual message board with the note and file-sharing functions, promoting straightforward teamwork.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access – Everyone on your team has access to mission-critical data and communications from any Internet connection or mobile device (i.e. – Smartphone, iPhone). No longer must you be tied to your office desktop.
- Security – Mobile devices are more likely to be lost or stolen, so DomainPeople's Exchange hosting extends its security measures beyond the desktop. Remote Device Wipe will delete all information from missing mobile devices. Encryption is used on all emails and information to and from Exchange. Rest assured your communications are kept from prying eyes.
- Make the most of your IT – You don't have to have a dedicated IT team to fast-track your company's enterprise-level communication. DomainPeople's IT professionals work 24/7 supervising your Exchange service so you don't have to.
- Quick and Easy Implementation – It's a breeze to get your DomainPeople's Exchange hosting set up. Our support staff can have your email account ready to go within minutes of signing up.