Domain People, Inc. ACCF
Administrative Contact Change Form
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, DOMAINPEOPLE WILL NOT PROCESS INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT FORMS, DOMAINPEOPLE WILL NOT CONTACT YOU TO INFORM YOU OF AN UNPROCESSED FORM. THIS FORM IS TO UPDATE THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT THAT IS LISTED FOR THE DOMAIN NAME BELOW. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT DOMAINPEOPLE TO REQUEST A STATUS UPDATE IF THE PASSWORD FOR THE DOMAIN IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE NEW ADMINISTRATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS OF SUBMITTING THIS FORM.
1. This form must be completed and signed by the current Registrant of the domain name that is on record (or an authorized representative thereof).
2. A separate form must be completed for each unique domain name.
3. If you are the current Registrant, and you are an individual, then a copy of a valid government issued picture identification must be attached to this form in .pdf format.
4. If you are completing this form on behalf of the current Registrant (and the current Registrant is an individual), please attach a cover letter signed by the current Registrant describing the changes requested or other proof of authorization to act on said Registrant's behalf.
5. If you are completing this form on behalf of the current Registrant (and the current Registrant is a company), please attach a cover letter on company stationary/letterhead signed by an officer or director of the Registrant company describing your authorization to act as a representative of said company.
6. The information submitted in this form must be true accurate and complete. This form can also be printed out and sent to.
Suit 200, 550 Burrard Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada, V6C 2B5