Secure your Communications
Email Encryption gives businesses the capability to perform encryption right at the desktop, eliminating the chance of confidential data leaking to the IT department or to anyone outside of the intended reader.
- DomainPeople’s endpoint functionality allows users to digitally encrypt, decrypt and sign messages.
- No additional hardware or software is needed for implementation.
- Easily manually encrypt emails, or rely on the predefined privacy policies set by IT administrators.
- Confidential data is never exposed to IT or potential hackers.
- DomainPeople’s policy-based encryption for Exchange enforces email encoding based on pre-defined rules, putting control in the hands of compliance managers or IT.
- Encryption complexities hidden from end-users, ensuring ease of use.
- Report function lets IT audit employee usage.
- Encrypted emails readable on all desktop and mobile devices.
- If a recipient of Encrypted Mail does not subscribe, they can access encrypted messages from a secure Web portal.
- Outlook plugin available: Sender can write an email as usual, then choose "secure" before sending email as normal.
Easy To Use:
- PKI-encrypted email available with no public key exchange management required.
- Encrypted messages can be sent to anyone who has an email address.
- Policy-based capabilities reduce costs and administrative overhead.
- Deliver a seamless email experience without interrupting your users’ workflow.
Security and Compliance:
- Prevents confidential email from going to the wrong people. Encrypted messages are validated and digitally signed.
- Supports all industry standard formats of encryption: Encrypted Mail Gateway supports third-party S/MIME or PGP credentials to accommodate automatic encryption/decryption at the gateway.
- Interoperable with other standards-based systems.
- Makes use of the strongest cryptography commercially available to the industry.
- The Encryption Platform and the suite of privacy applications are built on the following industry accepted standards for digital signatures and encryption:
- 1024 bit RSA End-user Keys
- 2048 bit RSA CA Keys
- SHA-1 hash
- PKIX X.509 v3 certificates & CRLs
- PKCS#10 certificate signing request
- PKCS#12 key storage
- 3DES and AES-256 symmetric encryption
- S/MIME PKCS#7 encrypted e-mail format
- HTML / XML, HTTP 1.1 / SSL
- 2048 bit CA keys
- CA Key Generation/Protection
- CA Keys generated/stored on SafeNet LunaSA HSM
- Keys signed by WebTrust certified Echoworx ROOT CA